Topnepa CS Eye Drop
Topnepa CS contains Nepafenac Ophthalmic Clear Solution 0.1% w/v
Topnepa CS Uses-
• Nepafenac is used for post-operative eye pain and inflammation.
How Topnepa CS works-
Topnepa CS is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Nepafenac is a solution containing pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medication
Nepafenac for use as eye drops to prevent and treat redness, pain and swelling that occurs after cataract surgery and to reduce the risk of postoperative macular oedema (swelling of a layer present at the back of the eye) associated with cataract surgery in diabetic patients.
• Topnepa CS is well tolerated NSAID & can be used for prolonged period of time without steroidal side effects
• Topnepa CS eye drops effectively controls eye pain & inflammation of anterior chamber.
• Minimize risk of cystoid macular oedema after surgery
• Topnepa CS eye drops give enduring relief from ocular inflammation and pain.